Saturday, November 16, 2013

Well, That is What You Call a Goat Fornication

So the wind is out of control here. Our feed shed flipped over and while I was in the process of trying to pull it apart, the goat shed rips from the ground and flips over. In these winds I finish pulling apart the shed and go and try to flip over the 8x10 metal goat shed my myself. Julia in the mean time calls Heather and she comes over to help. By the time she gets here I have righted the goat shed, but the chicken shed is about to go. As we are madly trying to secure both sheds we look over and see 2 of the goats...well...fornicating. Yep. That is what this is a big ol' goat--well, you get the picture.

In the process of this whole ridiculousness, I am hit in the ribs with the shed door. 


I am just happy that my ribs did not break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment