Saturday, July 27, 2013

We Got a New Camera

I don't know what kind it is, but it is awesome! Leigh traded a shotgun for it. (Can I tell you how much I LOVE barter!) It is one of those cameras that you have to look through the viewfinder and it makes that novel little shutter sound when you take pictures. It also focuses on the stuff in the foreground. I love it!

This camera coincides with the "menfolk's" new hobby of bug collecting. Leigh has recently started collecting and pinning cool bugs from around here. The boys have jumped on board. We call it "Pinterest for Boys".

We have gotten some really good (albeit random) pictures with the camera. Enjoy!












The thing I love the most about this camera acquisition is that Leigh is all about taking pictures. I might start being in some of the blogs now!

No comments:

Post a Comment